Partners to help you onboard international staff
International House offers a wide range of services to companies looking for and hiring international employees.
Moving to another country raises many questions, and a soft landing is important for your new employee to be happy and perform well in his new job with your company.
International House Copenhagen helps your international staff to a good start to life in Greater Copenhagen, for example by sorting out all paperwork and helping accompanying spouses find a job.
International House helps with:
- Registration of new international employees, including issuance of social security number, EU registration certificate, health insurance card and choosing a general practitioner.
- Tax card and guidance on the Danish tax system.
- “New in Denmark” events on topics such as banking, NemID, insurance and Danish business culture.
- Information about school and day care.
- Job search for accompanying spouses.
- Introduction to local culture and leisure activities.
- Volunteering opportunities and networking.
With all this off your shoulders, you will have more time to help your new employee feel at home at your company.
At International House our mission is to ease the life of international newcomers. Using the motto “Becoming a Copenhagener”, we provide a full-circle solution helping new Copenhageners with everything from paperwork and practicalities to job search and to building a fulfilling leisure life. We also offer a wide range of social and professional events – all in English and, of course, free of charge.
- Thomas Jakobsen | Director, City of Copenhagen
For specialised spouse care services reach out to our partner: