- Set Up A Business
- How We Help
- Talent Attraction
- Set Up Business
- Market Overview
- Register A Company
- Innovation Scouting
- Business Partner Search
- Expand & Develop
- Why Greater Copenhagen
- 10 Good Reasons
- Investment Opportunities
- Living & Working
- Case Stories
- Meet Us
International House offers a wide range of services to companies looking for and hiring international employees.
Moving to another country raises many questions, and a soft landing is important for your new employee to be happy and perform well in his new job with your company.
International House Copenhagen helps your international staff to a good start to life in Greater Copenhagen, for example by sorting out all paperwork and helping accompanying spouses find a job.
International House helps with:
- Registration of new international employees, including issuance of social security number, EU registration certificate, health insurance card and choosing a general practitioner.
- Tax card and guidance on the Danish tax system.
- “New in Denmark” events on topics such as banking, NemID, insurance and Danish business culture.
- Information about school and day care.
- Job search for accompanying spouses.
- Introduction to local culture and leisure activities.
- Volunteering opportunities and networking.
With all this off your shoulders, you will have more time to help your new employee feel at home at your company.