Find the Life Science candidates you need to succeed
Join our international recruitment campaign to get highly-qualified Life Science candidates for your open positions.
- Get highly-qualified, pre-screened candidates who match your recruitment needs.
- Access international candidates outside your normal channels.
- International exposure of your company brand and open positions.
How it works
- The campaign will launch end of November 2018 and run for 10 weeks.
- You will receive 2-10 pre-screened candidates for each job you include in the campaign.
- Participation fee:
- 30.000 DKK for up to 3 jobs.
- 5.000 DKK for each additional job.
Overall I am really impressed by the candidates proposed, the speed of the campaign and the quality of the job done by Copenhagen Capacity. Compared to candidates received from recruitment companies I am impressed of the level and spread. It has been a pleasure working with the recruiters and Copenhagen Capacity and the only negative thing I can say is that my own involvement could have been better. WELL DONE!
- Tonny Rabjerg | CEO, Codesealer. Participated in the Fintech campaign in spring 2017.
Channel strategy based on your input and recruitment needs.
Our campaign to attract IT and tech specialists to Greater Copenhagen’s fintech companies included 36 jobs from 13 companies.
Campaign period: Feb 2016 – Apr 2017
- 19,2 mill. impressions
- 175.000 unique website visitors
- 935 applicants
- 30% of the delivered candidates were taken into interviews by the companies
Our campaign to attract game developers to Greater Copenhagen’s games industry included 40 jobs from 11 companies.
Campaign period: May-Jun 2016 and Nov-Dec 2016
- 11 mill. impressions
- 75.000 unique website visitors
- 498 applicants
- 50% of the delivered candidates were taken into interviews by the companies
This campaign is made in collaboration with Invest in Skåne
Invest in Skåne is the official business promotion agency for Sweden's southernmost region Skåne. Invest in Skåne provides professional advice and services to international companies considering Skåne for future investment and assist regional companies in developing their international business.