International talent attraction campaigns
Join our international recruitment campaigns to get highly-qualified senior candidates with minimum 3-5 years’ experience for your open positions.
Copenhagen Capacity works closely with companies in Greater Copenhagen to launch recruitment campaigns targeted at international candidates with minimum 3-5 years’ job experience.
The campaigns originate in the recruitment needs of the companies we work with, tending to be in life sciences, tech/IT and engineering.
Increase your outreach
Joining a campaign is an add-on to your existing recruitment strategy. It will reach passive candidates outside your usual recruitment channels, thereby exposing your jobs to highly-qualified, sought after profiles.
The campaigns market Greater Copenhagen as an attractive career destination. By emphasising compelling factors such as excellent quality of life, empowerment at work and the unique Danish work-life balance, the campaigns tap into the benefits and advantages of living in Denmark. Our experience shows that these advantages are a real edge, making a career move appeal to both candidates and their families.
- Get highly-qualified, pre-screened candidates, matching your recruitment needs.
- Access international candidates outside your usual recruitment channels..
- Achieve high international exposure of your company and open positions in Greater Copenhagen.
- Save time and resources with a shortlist of screened candidates for your open jobs.
- Get access to relevant candidates after campaign ending through our matchmaking service.
How it works
- Campaigns run intensively for 8-10 weeks. .
- Your company will receive 5-10 pre-screened candidates for each job you include in the campaign.
- Participation fee:
- 25,000 DKK for up to 3 jobs.
- 5,000 DKK for each additional job.
Overall, I am really impressed by the candidates delivered, the effectiveness of the campaign an the quality delivered by Copenhagen Capacity. Compared to candidates we’ve received from recruitment companies, I am impressed with the level and spread. It has been a pleasure working with Copenhagen Capacity – the only negative thing I can think of is that my own involvement could have been better. WELL DONE!
- Tonny Rabjerg| CEO, Codesealer, participated in the fintech campaign in spring 2017.
Upcoming talent attraction campaigns
Up to 50% of screened candidates proceed to job interviews:
Our campaign to attract IT and tech specialists to Greater Copenhagen’s fintech companies included 36 jobs from 13 companies.
Campaign period: Feb 2016 – Apr 2017
- 19,2 mill. impressions
- 175.000 unique website visitors
- 935 applicants
- 30% of the delivered candidates were taken into interviews by the companies
Our campaign to attract game developers to Greater Copenhagen’s games industry included 40 jobs from 11 companies.
Campaign period: May-Jun 2016 and Nov-Dec 2016
- 11 mill. impressions
- 75.000 unique website visitors
- 498 applicants
- 50% of the delivered candidates were taken into interviews by the companies