eTail Fulfilment & Returns 2019
11 Sep 2019, 09:00 AM - 12 Sep 2019, 10:00 PM
Hilton Canary Wharf in London
eTail Fulfilment & Returns brings definitive insights on leveraging operations as a competitive advantage to any business seeking a truly omni-channel approach to eCommerce
This September, 150+ forward thinkers from Europe´s top brands will meet at the Hilton Canary
Wharf in London to ignite their online order fulfilment strategies and drive customer loyalty. Over 2
inspiring days, learn from best-in-class case studies, engage in thought-provoking debates and share
your pain points in small, interactive peer-to-peer working groups.
Why you should attend?
Speakers from top European retailers will go beyond the nuts and bolts of delivery, giving strategic
- Developing an optimal network design that achieves the right balance between customercentricity & traditional supply chain principles
- Redefining last mile operations to respond better to the customer´s demand and expectations
- Creating smart warehouse management processes
- International diversity of visitors
- Learning how to make your returns policy both sustainable and a unique selling point for
Want to know more?
You can meet Jørgen Jessen and Paul Dhami from Copenhagen Capacity at the event.
Visit the event website for more details and registration here