E-commerce Expo 2019
25 Sep 2019, 09:00 AM - 26 Sep 2019, 10:00 PM
eCommerce Expo returns, and this years event promises to be the biggest and best to date. It promises to be one of the UK's largest destination events that you simply don't want to miss.
More than 11,000 brands, agencies, media owners and tech providers are expected to take part, in a programme of one-to-one meetings, multi-track conferences and social activities over two days.
It’s an unrivalled UK event and one of the biggest of its kind anywhere in Europe – a single, sweeping, comprehensive gathering of decision makers and experts for the advertising technology, marketing technology and ecommerce world.
Why you should attend?
- Listen to over 150 speakers addressing the future of ecommerce - watch innovators, disruptors and a host of top brands including Amazon, IBM, BT, Just Eat, Google, notonthehighstreet.com, Thomas Cook, The Body Shop, Wickes and Zizzi.
- Get access to 12 conference theatres and 250+ sessions across 3 shows giving you aspirational content, roundtables, workshops and 80 case studies – real-life stories of ecommerce directors developing killer strategies and fruitfully employing new technologies.
- Learn from over 150 industry leading suppliers, which include IBM, Amazon, UKFast, Royal Mail Group, Magento, Barclaycard UK, Global-e and many more.
- 3 shows in one! The event have now positioned ad:tech, the UK’s leading advertising technology show, alongside ECE. And, you’ll get access to Technology for Marketing, the UK’s leading martech event creating one of the largest destination events in the UK.
- Network with over 12,000 peers to share best practice, learn from and discuss the challenges in your industry.
Want to know more?
You can meet Jørgen Jessen from Copenhagen Capacity at the event.
Visit the event website for more details and registration here