Denmark tops Rule of Law Index 2015
04 6月 2015
Denmark scores very well across the board taking the first place among 102 countries worldwide in the Rule of Law Index 2015 by World Justice Project.
Effective rule of law is the foundation for peace, opportunity, accountable government and a stable business environment.
Denmark tops the Rule of Law Index 2015 by World Justice Project (WJP).
The WJP Rule of Law Index provides original, impartial data on how the rule of law is experienced by the general public in 102 countries around the globe and is the most comprehensive index of its kind.
Denmark performs very well on all parameters:
- No. 1 on Constraints on Government Powers
- No. 1 on Absence of Corruption
- No. 2 on Fundamental Rights
- No. 2 on Order and Security
- No. 2 on Criminal Justice
- No. 4 on Open Government
- No. 4. On Civil Justice
- No. 6 on Regulatory Enforcement.
Download the full World Justice Project Rule of Law Index 2015.