Axellus accelerates growth and flexibility
Easy access to the motorway network and skilled employees were key criteria when the nutritional supplement manufacturer Axellus chose Greater Copenhagen for its new warehouse.
We are close to the motorway network and to the big distribution centres in Køge and Ringsted. This location gives us the best conditions for fast and flexible distribution and supports our growth objectives.
- Berit Bentsen | Project Manager, Axellus
Reasons for choosing Greater Copenhagen:
- Copenhagen is a centre of gravity in the Northern European transport corridor
- The coming Femern Belt connection will reduce travel time by 1 hour between Denmark and Hamburg
- Access to highly skilled employees
- Easy access to the motorway network
- Close to existing production facilities
Axellus is the nutritional supplement company of the Orkla Group, a leading supplier of branded consumer goods to the Nordic grocery market. The company represents some of the best known brands within health and food supplements, including Gerimax, Litozin, Möller’s, Maxim and Curamed. Axellus is represented worldwide with subsidiaries in the Nordic countries, Poland, the Czech Republic and the Baltic countries and by distributors in more than 25 countries.
How can we help your company?
Copenhagen Capacity assisted Axellus in getting a market overview and in finding land & property. See more about our business services and how we can help your company.