Greater Copenhagen Career Program
Sign up for the Greater Copenhagen Career Program for international students and boost your career opportunities in Denmark
Businesses in Denmark are in need of experts with specialised technical skills, international experience and cultural understanding of foreign markets.
The Greater Copenhagen Career Program aims at gearing international students for a career in the many companies and organisations in Denmark looking for employees with global skills.
It is a 6-months mentoring and networking program for full degree international students in Greater Copenhagen.
Join the program to:
- Learn how to structure your CV, application and LinkedIn profile and how
to use job vacancy portals in Denmark.
- Learn how to present yourself professionally.
- Take part in job matchmaking activities with companies.
- Learn how to use networking in your career strategy.
- Familiarise yourself with the labour market, working culture and
workers’ rights in Denmark.
- Take part in activities, which will improve your value for Danish companies.
For any enquiries about this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Next program period is February 2018- October 2018
Application period is December 1st 2017– January 7th 2018