E2E Ambassador Programme
The Education to Employment (E2E) Ambassador Programme is a career development network for international academy students, wanting to make the most of their internship and to increase their chance of landing a first full-time job in Denmark.
The programme is a collaboration between Copenhagen Business Academy, Copenhagen School of Design and Technology, Zealand Institute of Business and Technology, and Copenhagen Capacity.
Inspired by a similar programme, the Youth Goodwill Ambassador Programme, the E2E Programme is an initiative for international AP degree and BA students aiming at easing the transition from student to employee in a Danish company.
The E2E Programme focuses on internships as the stepping stone for a part-time or full-time position in a Danish company. The programme offers career development workshops, networking events and an opportunity to meet Danish companies.
If you wish to learn more about the E2E Programme, please contact Kia Cecilie Sørensen at email@example.com.
Why you should join the E2E Ambassador Programme
During the programme, you will:
- Participate in workshops to help you:
- Land an internship in Denmark.
- Convert your internship into a part-time or full-time job.
- Gain knowledge about the labour market, the working culture and workers’ rights in Denmark.
- Expand your professional network in Denmark.
- Get a chance to meet with Danish companies relevant to your career path.