Build a strong reputation for your company as a great place to work and attract the most talented international students and newly qualified from universities in Denmark.
Twice a year, Copenhagen Capacity facilitates career development conferences for international talent in Denmark to meet potential employers.
The talent conferences are matchmaking events for newly qualified international professionals and students at Danish universities and Danish-based companies on the lookout for international employees.
How your company can join
Participating in on or more of these conferences, your company gets the opportunity to:
- Strengthen your employer brand.
- Market career opportunities and job postings.
- Engage in panel debates about career and job topics.
- Meet with highly relevant candidates one-to-one.
There are two ways for your company to participate. You can either host the conference, providing an extraordinary employer branding opportunity, or you can host a workshop session at the conference as a participating company.
Hosting the talent conference, your company gets a unique opportunity to invite young talents to your facilities and present your company as an attractive place to work. Your company will be the centre stage of the entire event, providing a head start in strengthening your employer brand and promoting work opportunities at your company.
All companies joining the conference have the opportunity to:
- Facilitate one or more workshops with a topic of your choice within the theme of the conference .
- Strengthen your employer brand towards a large network of motivated and skilled internationals.
- Network with potential candidates to fill open positions or graduate programmes.
- Bring your own employer branding promotion material.
- Become a part of our PR strategy related to the event, promoting both the conference and the companies participating.
It was super exciting to host so many international talents at our head office for the International Talent Conference, and we were all impressed by the high number of talented and ambitious profiles we had the opportunity to meet. We very much enjoy the opportunity to share our story with talents with international experience and mindset, in the hope that they are inspired to join us on our journey. They day highly contributed to that.
- Sarah Barron | Senior Director Global Talent & Leadership, Arla Foods
Case - Talent Conference at COWI
In April 2016, COWI hosted the international talent conference with 200 motivated young talents from over 70 countries attending.
The participating companies included Novo Nordisk, Grundfos, Maersk Line, Coloplast, Venture Cup and Microsoft. HRH Prince Joachim of Denmark also joined the conference, engaging in discussions about career opportunities in Denmark.
Each company facilitated two workshop sessions, presenting career opportunities and engaging in one-to-one dialogue with relevant candidates.
Read more about the Talent Conference at COWI, April 2016 (In Danish)
Published in HR-Chefen, June 2016.