Get an export expert
Stand stronger on export markets with an export consultant with native knowledge of the business culture and language of your target market.
Go International is a collaboration between companies and some of the brightest international talents in Denmark, initiated by Copenhagen Capacity.
Based on your company’s export strategy, we are able to select a number of highly qualified candidates – including MBA students and young professionals – for you to select the very best match for your company.
See open positions with our partner companies.
It is a great and most welcome initiative. We pursue the brightest minds and would very happily take on competent, foreign employees. It would give us a stronger starting point in markets which we would otherwise have a hard time entering.
- Henrik Jeppesen | Managing Director, Attention
Benefits for your company:
- Help to find an export consultant with native knowledge of the business culture and language of your export market.
- DKK 30.000 in financial support.
- A dedicated business mentor for your export consultant.
- Better knowledge of your markets and the ability to provide better products and services.
- Mini export course on MBA level for your export consultant.
Mini export course on MBA level
Alongside the employment, your new employee will participate in a free online training course on MBA level, provided by Copenhagen Business School. The programme will strengthen your employee’s export competences further – and your bottom line profitability.
Get an export consultant via Go International
If your company has ambitions to grow your exports, please contact Go International Project Manager Kasper Jorn via phone: +45 23 35 91 71 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. You can also download more information about the project.
The partners behind Go International
Go International is a partnership between The Danish Industry Foundation, Copenhagen Capacity and Copenhagen Business School.