Company service package
Give your international staff a head start to life in Greater Copenhagen
International House offers a wide range of services to companies looking for international employees. We will sort out the paperwork and help your staff to a good start to life in Denmark.
International House help small and medium-sized companies with:
- Registration of new international employees, including issuance of social security number, EU registration certificate, health insurance card and choosing a general practitioner.
- Tax card and guidance on the Danish tax system.
- “New in Denmark” events on topics such as banking, NemID, insurance and Danish business culture.
- Information about school and day care.
- Job search for accompanying spouses.
- Introduction to local culture and leisure activities.
- Volunteering opportunities and networking.
At International House our mission is to ease the life of international newcomers. Using the motto “Becoming a Copenhagener”, we provide a full-circle solution helping new Copenhageners with everything from paperwork and practicalities to job search and to building a fulfilling leisure life. We also offer a wide range of social and professional events – all in English and, of course, free of charge.
- Thomas Jakobsen | Director, City of Copenhagen