Our Business Services
We are 53 employees with experience from various business sectors, consulting and management. We have access to extensive networks and knowledge of Scandinavian, European, Asian and Middle Eastern languages, and we are ready to help you.
- 263 successful investments projects 2004-2011
- 10 languages in-house
- Experience from more than 500 investment projects over the last 17 years
- Extensive network in knowledge, business, location advisors and public authorities
- Winner of best FDI strategy by FDI Intelligence 2012
INSIGHTS - Market overview
If you are considering expanding your business to Scandinavia, a market overview is the first step to understanding your business opportunities
Our business development managers can assist you with:
- getting a quick overview of the Scandinavian market
- understanding the framework conditions important to your business
- market surveys to aid business development
- benchmark analyses that compare Copenhagen to other major cities
- fact-finding tours
INSIGHTS - Industry knowledge
We can help you gain insight into the key industries in Copenhagen: life science, cleantech and ICT, and to identify specific market potential.
In-depth knowledge is vital to the success of your strategic business objectives. Our industry experts can provide you with analyses to help you better understand the key industries in Copenhagen: life science, cleantech and ICT, and to identify specific market potential.
We know your industry and the Danish framework conditions, and to give you an overview of concrete business opportunities we can provide mappings of:
- companies in the industry
- potential customers, competitors and service providers
- knowledge institutions and relevant public authorities
- R&D projects
- product pipelines and growth markets
- funding opportunities
- test & demonstration facilities
We provide these services in close collaboration with the world-leading Copenhagen Cleantech Cluster and Medicon Valley cluster.
Business Establishment Services - Business Start-up Services
Get a head start with our business start-up services that will reduce your time-to-market in Copenhagen.
Our business start-up services will reduce your time-to-market in Copenhagen. We can:
- assist you in the practical aspects of getting your business ready for take-off
- offer general advice on legal and financial matters, including tax, corporate structuring and employment law
- arrange fact-finding tours for you to meet the experts that can help you establish:
- lawyers, real estate agencies and accountants
- recruitment agencies
- relocation experts
- trade associations and chambers of commerce
- leading industry clusters and public authorities
See our guide on How to set up a business
Business Establishment Services - Land and Property Search
Whether you are setting up, relocating or expanding your business, we will help you find the right premises for your operations.
- provide fact-finding tours for you to visit potential sites and properties
- invite you to meet our network of real estate agencies, developers, lawyers, accountants, recruitment agencies, relocation companies and public authorities
- deliver benchmark analyses that compare Copenhagen against other geographical locations based on your needs in terms of access to key customers and partners, transport links, infrastructure and business support services.
If you are already established in Copenhagen and are just looking for service providers, we can supply you with contacts.
Business Development Services - Partner Search and Matchmaking
Tap into our extensive network to build powerful technology partnerships, strategic company alliances and strong investment portfolios.
The life science, cleantech and ICT sectors in Copenhagen are renowned for their innovative incubation environments, strong product pipelines and heavy R&D focus.
As co-founding partners of Medicon Valley and Copenhagen Cleantech Cluster, we have in-depth industry knowledge and the network to match researchers, companies and venture capitalists to build powerful partnerships, strategic company alliances and strong investment portfolios.
If you are looking for technology partnerships and knowledge sharing, we can
Business Development Services - Build a Business Case for Copenhagen
Let us help you in building a strong, convincing business case that will prove the value of your investment or set-up in Copenhagen.
Before you establish or expand your business in Copenhagen, you need to create a strong, convincing business case that will prove the value of your investment.
Our business development managers can develop cost-based and qualitative benchmark analyses to:
- give an overview of legal and financial framework conditions for you to optimise the performance of your corporate set-up in Scandinavia
- determine the best location and identify business opportunities based on your needs in terms of potential customers and partners, know-how, human capital and infrastructure
Is your Scandinavian set-up being challenged?
If you are already located in Copenhagen and your company’s circumstances are changing in a way that may affect the corporate structure, we will help you build a business case to:
- make a fact-based decision about your company’s future in Copenhagen
- optimise the performance of your corporate set-up in Scandinavia
- provide you with the arguments to prepare a convincing business plan