Osudio opens office in Copenhagen
31 October 2014
Osudio, one of Europe’s leading eBusiness specialists, has opened an office in Copenhagen to better service the company’s growing Scandinavian client base.
Osudio is one of Europe’s leading eBusiness specialists with 7 offices in 5 European countries. Both an e-business and PIM specialist, Osudio supports B2C and B2B clients in all aspects of their e-business: strategy, user experience and consultancy, implementation and integration, managed services and optimisation.
“We work closely with Scandinavian customers such as Dansk Supermarked, Elektroskandia and Grene. Opening an office in Copenhagen is the next logical step”, said Peter van Reijmersdal, CEO, Osudio.
Osudio’s new office space is in the Fairway House Centre located in the fast-growing Oerestad urban district in southern Copenhagen – a mere five-minute car or train ride away from the Copenhagen International Airport.
Get access to 70 million affluent e-commerce-ready consumers
Copenhagen is the gateway to Scandinavia and the Baltic region – a region with 70 million e-commerce-ready consumers, superior logistics performance and attractive business conditions.
- The average Scandinavian consumer spends USD 30,559 per year, which is 53% more than the average EU consumer (OECD, World Bank)
- Denmark is the best European country for business in 2015 (World Bank)
- Denmark is number 1 in the world when it comes to cyber security (2012, World Bank)
- In 2016, the corporate tax in Denmark will stand at 22% along with 0% double taxation.
- 9 out of 10 Danes speak English, 6 out of 10 Danes speak German.