Copenhagen Airport best airport in Northern Europe
26 3月 2015
Location and infrastructure
Copenhagen Airport was voted no. 1 airport in Northern Europe and no. 2 in the world for best airport security at the Skytrax World Airport Awards 2015.
The Copenhagen Airport’s attributes were once again cemented at the Skytrax World Airport Awards 2015, a global airport customer satisfaction survey asking 13 million passengers from 112 countries to rate 550 airports worldwide.
“The Copenhagen Airport has the most intercontinental, European, Scandinavian and Baltic connections of all the Scandinavian airports. The airport’s efficiency, punctuality, well-connected flight routes and high security level is a huge advantage for businesses locating in Greater Copenhagen”, says Claus Lønborg CEO, Copenhagen Capacity.
Copenhagen Airport was voted:
- No. 1 airport in Northern Europe – for the fourth time in six years.
- No. 1 in Europe on “Best baggage delivery” (no. 7 in the world).
- No. 2 in the world on “Best airport security”.
- No. 2 in Europe on “Cleanest airport” (no. 9 in the world).
- No. 2 in Europe on “Immigration – passport” (no. 8 in the world).
- No. 6 best airport in Europe.
- No. 16 best airport in the world.
About the Skytrax Awards
The World Airport Awards began in 1999, when Skytrax launched its first global, airport customer satisfaction survey. The survey has attracted increasing worldwide growth, with the 2014-2015 survey achieving 13 million completed entries.
The focus is to deliver a customer survey and airport awards process that is independent, impartial and global. Skytrax is not a profit-generating operation.
Read more about the Skytrax World Airport Awards 2015