Parsons Brinckerhoff opens Scandinavian headquarters in Copenhagen
Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global leader in developing and operating infrastructure, sets out to win Scandinavia from its new Nordic headquarters in Copenhagen.
We quickly identified Copenhagen as the gateway to capitalise on our large growth potential in Scandinavia. Copenhagen is a regional hub with a highly competitive business environment, and Copenhagen Capacity has been very helpful in connecting us with local partners, industrial organisations and authorities, which has given us a flying start.
- Jes Hansen | General Manager for Scandinavia, Parsons Brinckerhoff
Reasons for choosing Copenhagen:
- Large market potential to realise growth objectives
- A highly transparent international business environment
- Innovative flexible work force
- Competitive framework conditions and tax schemes
- Great infrastructure and ease of access
About Parsons Brinckerhoff
Parsons Brinckerhoff is the professional services division of Balfour Beatty plc, one of the UK’s largest construction companies. The Copenhagen office is an addition to existing Parsons Brinckerhoff offices throughout the UK and Germany. Parsons Brinckerhoff is a global leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world and currently employs approx. 14,000 staff across 150 offices with clients on five continents.
How can we help your company?
Copenhagen Capacity helped Parsons Brinckerhoff with:
- Market overview.
- Industry knowledge.
- Business establishment services.
Read more about our business services
and how we can help your company.