Student project assistant to China team
04 3月 2016
We are looking for a student project assistant to our China team. If you are self-motivated and have strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Copenhagen Capacity’s China team promotes Greater Copenhagen as one of Europe’s most attractive destinations for Chinese investment and business.
The team consists of three full-time employees. You will be working approximately 15-20 hours a week, planned according to need and your studies. We expect you to start as soon as possible.
Areas of responsibility
As our student project assistant, you will handle a range of tasks:
- Perform relevant data extraction and analyses.
- Prepare presentations and reports based on analyses.
- Maintain our Chinese website and social media.
- Translate English to/from Chinese.
- Perform ad hoc tasks.
To fit the job you must:
- Be in the first year of your Master’s degree.
- Have good communication skills and be fluent in Chinese and English, orally and in writing.
- Have strong analytical skills, enabling you to understand and solve problems in complex business environments.
- Have the background to understand the economic and business development in China.
- Have excellent collaboration skills ensuring fruitful cooperation with various stakeholders.
- Have a service-minded approach to your colleagues and business partners.
- Be proactive and have the ability to plan and coordinate your daily work independently.
Copenhagen Capacity markets business opportunities in Greater Copenhagen towards foreign companies, investors and talent. You will join a challenging and dynamic international working environment with the opportunity to gain knowledge in international business, foreign investment and Chinese business networks.
How to apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 19 March 2016.
If you have any questions, please contact Deputy Head, China Division, Xiuqing Ji via email: email@example.com or phone: +45 33 34 55 28.