Spirae chooses Copenhagen for European subsidiary
Based on a successful history of doing business in Denmark, US-based Spirae, specialising in scalable smart grid solutions, chose Greater Copenhagen for its European subsidiary.
Copenhagen Capacity has been a tremendous help in determining and assessing the opportunities and the potential of setting up a company in Copenhagen.
- Peter Keller-Larsen
Director, Spirae Denmark
Reasons for choosing Copenhagen:
- Copenhagen’s ambitious green targets
- Great knowledge within the cleantech area
- A strategic geographic position for building business in Europe
- Favourable, national energy policies
- A central hub of the Nordic region’s cleantech activities
- An innovation-friendly business environment
About Spirae Denmark
Spirae Denmark is the European subsidiary of US-based Spirae, an innovative technology company that delivers smart grid solutions to global partners and customers. Spirae specialises in the integration of large-scale renewable and distributed energy resources, the development of local and wide area controls, energy service platforms and power systems simulations.
How can we help your company?
Copenhagen Capacity assisted Spirae Denmark in:
- Market overview
- Industry knowledge
Read more about our business services
and how we can help your company.