BIO Asia 2019
05 Mar 2019, 09:00 AM - 06 Mar 2019, 07:00 PM
The BIO Asia International Conference brings together the global biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry to explore licensing collaborations and investor engagement in the current Asia-Pacific business and policy environments.
The Annual BIO Asia International Conference is an exclusive, partnering event that gathers U.S. and European drug development companies with Asian biotech and pharmaceutical companies interested in research collaborations and licensing agreements.
Why you should attend?
- Access to senior-level executives from leading international pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
- Exposure to new and exciting companies ready for partnerships and licensing opportunities in the U.S., Europe and Asia
- Tremendous networking opportunities to meet numerous U.S., European, Japanese and Asian biotech and pharmaceutical companies in one place at one time
- Use of state-of-the-art partnering technology
- Targeted partner selections through proprietary screening process
- Private meetings scheduled by BIO
- Informative plenary sessions
Want to know more?
You can meet our Senior Investment Managers in Life Science Niels Thun Andersen and Niels Christian Ganderup from Copenhagen Capacity at the event.
Read more about the event here